Subject: Plot card questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first game recently. While we enjoyed it, several questions came up, namely concerning a few plot cards.

Promises of Salvation/Splendor -

These cards have the Kune/Lakia symbols stating 'Gain 1 card from the Abbot' etc. Is this card in addition to the normal card you draw when influencing a Courtier? So I would draw 2 cards from the Abbots deck?

Association with Knight -

This card has the blue Kune symbol and states 'take the Edge card'. Must I choose between using the plot action or 'take the Edge card'? or is 'take the Edge card' an added bonus?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Babis Giannios
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperAbobo wrote:
We played our first game recently. While we enjoyed it, several questions came up, namely concerning a few plot cards.

Promises of Salvation/Splendor -

These cards have the Kune/Lakia symbols stating 'Gain 1 card from the Abbot' etc. Is this card in addition to the normal card you draw when influencing a Courtier? So I would draw 2 cards from the Abbots deck?

Association with Knight -

This card has the blue Kune symbol and states 'take the Edge card'. Must I choose between using the plot action or 'take the Edge card'? or is 'take the Edge card' an added bonus?

1. Precisely! You draw 2 cards from the Abbot deck.

2. It is an added effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answers, Babis!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.