Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Don
United States
Los Angeles
US
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A few blue visitors (the Zymologist, plus the Dealers in the Moors visitors expansion) let you get wines even if your cellar hasn't been upgraded to accommodate them.

I could envision three possible rules for how they age: they don't until you get the appropriate cellar, they age within the cellar you get them in but not higher, or they age arbitrarily.

The example in the rulebook explaining the Zymologist seems to imply the second of these three (it certainly rules out the third); can anyone confirm that I'm interpreting this correctly?

So, e.g., I could use the blush wine dealer to get a 4 blush, let it age twice, and then fill a 6 blush order with it before ever building my medium cellar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harrison
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
Wines age as much as the cellar they're in allows them to, so yes, a 4 blush wine obtained via a visitor would age up to 6 even without a medium cellar, but would not age past 6 until a large cellar is built (which of course would require the medium cellar to be built first).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Los Angeles
US
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.