Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was looking around in the new arrivals at a Belgian webshop, and what do I see, http://adriaensen-speciaalzaak.be/index.php?id_product=10622...

And no sign of my kickstarter copy yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Panayi
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
I received my copy from Philibert almost two weeks ago and have already played it a couple of times - it's a pretty good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
msg tools
Ditto

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom R
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah it's a bit annoying when i've already played my friends retail copy, while there's no sign of the Kickstarter edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

A couple of things that may have been ignored.

1) It is clearly stated in our campaign that this was an Essen release and that people as well as some retailers would be able to acquire the game at Spiel 2016. Due to the game's high demand, the amount of copies offered to retailers were very limited.

2) We also posted a separate update (update #12) before the campaign ended reminding everyone that:
"The game will debut at Spiel Essen 2016. It was always planned to be an Essen release but various reasons pushed our campaign back (those unfortunate things out of our control that we mentioned above) and as a result the delivery to the non-Essen backers will be done more than a month after the fair. We know that this is not optimal but right now it is a necessity. If you want to be one of the first ones to get their hands on the game, you will have to pick it up at Essen or have someone else pick it up for you from the fair. Otherwise, please be aware that there will be other people playing the game (who got it from Essen or a Retailer that got it at Essen) before your own copy arrives."

However, we always make sure that our backers get the best deal (money-wise) and apart from those who bought them at Spiel (for an additional cost) we are not offering the KS promos to anyone else before the backers receive them. After our backers receive their copies, we will deliver all pre-orders on the KS-promo pack which is available to pre-order but at a cost.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So at what point will this game be published and available from retailers such as coolstuffinc and Amazon.com?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.