Subject: What to do with older version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any thoughts out there as to what to do with all or part(s) of Holdfast:Russia now that Eastfront will officially be on its way.
One initial thought that popped up was to take the original set of blocks and double them up with their corresponding new ones, thus creating 2 block units similar to Korea.
Or maybe double them up and have them represent different divisions or corps of the same army(would potentially get real congested though).
I think there may be potential to hanging on to the original blocks and doubling them with their corresponding blocks in the new game and have a full out dice chucking slobberknocker.
The bloody Eastfront:graveyard of blocks and the armies they represent.
There is of course the choice of selling the original off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Potvin
United States
Brooklyn Park
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would wait on doing anything with the original. At this point we do not even know if this version is going to be a better game, and with their recent performance on Holdfast NA, that puts the quality of this 2nd ed in doubt. I personally am going to take a cautious approach, I love the original.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.