Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Storage vs Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Wolowicz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Whether or not you enjoy the Pathfinder ACG, they really do have an elegant, if flimsy, storage solution to their version of the RPG card game. I'd love to see FF do something like that.
It seems like the best solution, I have, assuming I buy all of the expansions is the Hobby Lobby box with inserts or an ugly old white cardboard card box.

Thoughts? Comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
We will buy the Arkham LCG stuff either way and distributing the smaller boxes is cheaper, so I don't see much (any actually) chance FFG doing this.
I would like at least a LotR LCG sized box myself but as it won't happen I will need to look for alternatives too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Wolowicz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
It seems my options are to spend $50 on a nice looking box or $4 on a plain cardboard box. I'd love to hear anyone's ideas on a solution they've found that looks nice (edit: nicer-looking than cardboard) for around a $20 pricepoint.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the advent of the small sized FFG LCG boxes, I recently sent a suggestion to Broken Token asking them to consider redesigning their "compact card game organizer" from slanted to vertical storage.

Response below:

Quote:
You know we were just having this conversation the other day about slanted vs. vertical card orientation. I've sent your suggestion to our designers!! We are super busy going into the holidays and such but after the first of the year, I'd love to see them revisit this!

I already have two of the slanted organizers and am mildly disappointed in them. If they change the design, I will certainly buy one for this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
With the advent of the small sized FFG LCG boxes, I recently sent a suggestion to Broken Token asking them to consider redesigning their "compact card game organizer" from slanted to vertical storage.

Response below:

Quote:
You know we were just having this conversation the other day about slanted vs. vertical card orientation. I've sent your suggestion to our designers!! We are super busy going into the holidays and such but after the first of the year, I'd love to see them revisit this!

I already have two of the slanted organizers and am mildly disappointed in them. If they change the design, I will certainly buy one for this game.

Why are you disappointed in the slanted storage? Loss of space for more cards? Or use when trying to access cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.