Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
There are 2 places (positions 3 & 6 starting from the extreme left) which have no icons for Telegraph shares.
What do you receive for building the first office here? 2 shares?

What do subsequent players receive if they build here?

I understand that a deal take place irrespective of whether it was the first player or subsequent players who placed an office here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since those boxes are smaller, the telegraph share icon is at the top instead of the lower right of the box. Everyone who places an office there gets 2 shares and triggers a deal. The first player to place an office there gets 2 additional shares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Simple as that!
Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Vecstric
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dhc3po wrote:
Since those boxes are smaller, the telegraph share icon is at the top instead of the lower right of the box.

This really peeved me when I played it. They could easily have made those boxes a bit bigger (by making the Deal-box smaller) to fit the Shares-icon at the bottom to make it follow the rest of the Wester Union boxes design.
This is just making those boxes look like they are very special and unnecessary confusing to new players and at the same time break the aesthetics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mokey D Luffy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ezel wrote:
dhc3po wrote:
Since those boxes are smaller, the telegraph share icon is at the top instead of the lower right of the box.

This really peeved me when I played it. They could easily have made those boxes a bit bigger (by making the Deal-box smaller) to fit the Shares-icon at the bottom to make it follow the rest of the Wester Union boxes design.
This is just making those boxes look like they are very special and unnecessary confusing to new players and at the same time break the aesthetics.

But the added difference helps in setup, right? When I set up my first game, it was even easier to see which areas did not get tiles placed because they were a different size. I actually appreciated that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.