Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
We have just finished our first game, but were a bit confused with the end turn.

The player last in turn order completed placing all of her stations and rails.

Everybody now has one last turn. However the player who finished first can't take a turn as she has nothing to place- all rails and stations are gone.

Am I missing something because this seems to be a lost turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Triggering the end game after placing every building and rail I think is a rare case. The only way I can see this happening is if you only have one rail to the left of your company logo. Then build or sell the rest of your stations. Finally, use a turquoise worker to build your last 3 rails. If this happens, I would think they would lose their last turn.

Most of the time I think the player who triggers the end game will have at least one rail or station remaining on the right side of their company logo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Barrese
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, you end the game when all of the resources left of your company name have been cleared, you do not need to use up the "spares" on the right side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you. I completely misread the rules and was playing until someone placed all of their buildings & rails!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.