Popular Tags: [View All]
Don
United States
Los Angeles
US
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi All,

I've been playing through the Automa campaign and really enjoying it. For my next game, though, I'm I little unclear on the rules: game 6 says "you don't score VP during the game. Instead, at the end of the game you get 2VP for each wine in your large cellar and 1VP for each wine in your medium cellar."

So...what do I do about visitors that cost victory points to use? Are they just dead weight in this game, or do they add to the total I need to reach at the end (so, negative VPs count, while positive ones don't)? My gut would have said that I just can't use them, but what about the ones that only cost VP if I haven't achieved some particular condition by game end (e.g. Grand Sponsor - which I think is from Moor Visitors).

And, last corner case: what about the politician in this run? Do I have 0VP, or is my vp undefined, and thus the card unusable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have 0 VP initially and can spend down to -5 as usual. The only two changes are that you can't score VPs while playing and score points in a very different way at the end.

I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying he campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.