Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some Questions - Range, Bomb, Minion Movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
zombieWhat is the range of cylcotron when level 3. Can it kill minions in 1, 2 AND 3 or JUST 3?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some Questions - Range
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
What is the range of cylcotron when level 3. Can it kill minions in 1, 2 AND 3 or JUST 3?


All 3. In MvM range is always inclusive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Re: Some Questions - Range
WHen I scrap a card to repair damage can I repair bomb damage?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some Questions - Range
Damage the bomb received?
No you can't. You can repair that by pushing or towing a bomb over a repair pad.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some Questions - Range
thebaker1983 wrote:

All 3. In MvM range is always inclusive.


Spukky wrote:
Damage the bomb received?
No you can't. You can repair that by pushing or towing a bomb over a repair pad.


Both of these are correct.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Re: Some Questions - Range
Thanks! When moving minions, how do you determine which minions to move first?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Some Questions - Range
thebaker1983 wrote:
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
What is the range of cylcotron when level 3. Can it kill minions in 1, 2 AND 3 or JUST 3?


All 3. In MvM range is always inclusive.


Are U sure. There are cards that say wyhin range 3, which means all (1,2 and 3) and cards that say in range 3, 2hich means for me only the 3.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Re: Some Questions - Range
maartend wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
What is the range of cylcotron when level 3. Can it kill minions in 1, 2 AND 3 or JUST 3?


All 3. In MvM range is always inclusive.


Are U sure. There are cards that say wyhin range 3, which means all (1,2 and 3) and cards that say in range 3, 2hich means for me only the 3.



That's why I asked. The language isn't exactly clear, but when you think about the card and how it would work (ie. Fuel Tank) it always makes sense.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. There is no difference between the terms 'in' and 'within'. It seems they used 'within' whenever it would fit on one line of the card, and 'in' elsewhere.

And just so that it doesn't come up again as a follow-up... Flamespitter's 'in area of effect' is also inclusive of the lower valued areas.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
maartend wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
What is the range of cylcotron when level 3. Can it kill minions in 1, 2 AND 3 or JUST 3?


All 3. In MvM range is always inclusive.


Are U sure. There are cards that say wyhin range 3, which means all (1,2 and 3) and cards that say in range 3, 2hich means for me only the 3.


I agree that the wording isn't the best. But it's been covered by the designers in previous threads and Chris Cantrell weighed in here too.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.