Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: it's done rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
emmanuel crochet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah, it's done the mega strech goal is unlocked.

Every body's got the figure of Atlas!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, next SG is around the corner and looks great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
And REALLY needed ANOTHER thread for this, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

How is this not straight-up spam at this point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

How is it not suitable for "News" ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

How is it not suitable for "News" ?

Because anyone interested in a SINGLE stretch goal being unlocked is already following the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Contrary to seemingly most BGG, I'm trying to find motives to get rid of games.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Because anyone interested in a SINGLE stretch goal being unlocked is already following the campaign.

Would you have raised an objection if this thread was in the general forum rather than news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps the issue might be that this thread duplicates another thread in function?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicolas Weiss wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

Would you have raised an objection if this thread was in the general forum rather than news?

Yes, not because of its existence, but because the encouragement of thumbs for any post regarding the KS has caused this empty fluff post to end up on the front page of BGG along with ALMOST EVERY MYTHIC POST.

If there were one or two highly thumbed Mythic posts, cool. Looks like a great game. I might back it. But because some are encouraging to "thumb every Mythic post!" it ends up just clogging the feed. And meaningless posts like this one add to the noise most of all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Contrary to seemingly most BGG, I'm trying to find motives to get rid of games.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Yes, not because of its existence, but because the encouragement of thumbs for any post regarding the KS has caused this empty fluff post to end up on the front page of BGG along with ALMOST EVERY MYTHIC POST.

Well, you have my sympathy. I had my main page superspammed yesterday with almost 100% Mythic Battles posts on some categories. It's still the case today to some extent since I ended up on this thread. I just concluded there was a mass thumbing from excited fanboys and rolled my eyes; I don't even know what the whole fuss is about.

<looks around him>

Sooooo, it seems this game is sort of Mythic Battles except with Kickstarter hype, right? I've played the original half a dozen times around its release. I remember it to be a very conventional scenario-based skirmish game with some forgettable gimmick for unit activation and the way you count combat dice. I don't recall MB selling well at the time; but I suppose anything getting "enhanced marketing" (=> minis) is destined to join the hotness nowadays? (I won't judge, I backed Cthulhu Wars.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.