Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the Attrition section on page 11.... after the explanation of the Pilgrims / humans example which I am 100% on board and understand.... they say this ....

" Note: In some cases, a third player may use a Skill or Structure to affect a Battle in which they are not the Attacker or Defender. If a player who is not the Attacker or Defender participates in the Attrition Objective, their Units or tokens are always resolved last."

I thought buildings that places a token for the humans (for example)in a region that ends up in battle and if the humans are not involved in the battle the token did not activate. Can someone give me an example of what Above in quotations is trying to say? Are we talking the only Buildings they are referring to is Machine buildings?... if so they really should word the example that way by making the example specific... and not saying "In some cases"

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they are talking about the Human Artillery, whose token is placed on the attrition battle objective.

The difference between structures and their tokens could be made clearer in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Willis
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently this only can occur with the Human seek and destroy skill. You're correct that human building tokens do not participate in non-human battles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Derderian
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
Quote:
Currently this only can occur with the Human seek and destroy skill. You're correct that human building tokens do not participate in non-human battles.

Correct, the Human Skill, Seek and Destroy Card (and token), is specifically for non-human battles and adds 1 to attrition for each Human controlled region adjacent to the non-human battle region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.