Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last game I played HYPOSPRAY and wanted to dig out a security team with a scene icon to play it to the mission. I then realized that there is no security team card with the science icon on it, all icons are represented once, but the command icon has twothree security team cards - now I am wondering whether this may be a misprinted?

Or maybe my card set is wrong - i.e. I have an extra command card, but am missing the science card???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Unionville
Virginia
flag msg tools
My princess is not in another castle.
mb
Looking through my cards, there should actually be 3 Security Teams with the Command icon, plus 1 with Medical and 1 with Engineering for a total of 5 Security Teams. None have the Science icon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robertg611 wrote:
Looking through my cards, there should actually be 3 Security Teams with the Command icon, plus 1 with Medical and 1 with Engineering for a total of 5 Security Teams. None have the Science icon.

Thanks for checking, I can confirm these numbers - it is odd though, that there is no "science" team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Morro Bay
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
robertg611 wrote:

Thanks for checking, I can confirm these numbers - it is odd though, that there is no "science" team.

During the game, this surprised me too.

But I suppose it makes sense thematically. Most security personnel would deal with security (command) stuff. But there could be one guy for emergency engineering repairs, and one guy for emergency first-aid issues. Is there such a thing as a "science emergency"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.