Subject: Some rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gufotriste
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I have some question for the game's rules.

Ps i very love This game!!!
I'm playing IT with my love Every day, 2-3 Times Every time...
IT is like a drug!!!!

Anyway, i have some questions...

1) when a player want to reach the south pole.
I have to use a movimenti action for that or not?
Example: i need to do 2 step And After i will arrive to the south pole,
Can i use 7 cards (1 for first step+2 for Second step+4 for the south pole) in a single action?
Or i have to do the action "reach the south pole" With a single movimento action?

2) reach the south pole Cost 4 cards, 1 of each color.
Can i use does and horses like wildcard?
For example Can i reach the south pole (i'm scott) with a green card and a blu card, and two blue horses?

3) playing 1912 the war back:
When i mix the deck with new cards i add some dog and horse whitout wildcard sign.
When a player reach the southpole the other player continue to play with the rules of 1911 to reach the south pole.
If the player that have to reach the south pole Can use the cards (does/horses) Without wildcards sign like wildcards?

4) playing 1912,
When i draw the card with opponent's ship, i have to give IT to My opponent, but who have to discard all the cards less than 1?
Who draw the opponent ship or who receive the card?
And if the receive has 5 cards, and he needs to discard all the cards less 1, he will have just one card? (So he Has to choose to discard the ship or mantain ONLY that card?)
Instead if the Receiver has 7 cards he remains with only the ship card or he Can discard IT?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Soto
Spain
Santander
Cantabria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.pedrosoto.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I like you enjoy the game!!

1) The action of "Reach the South Pole" is different of the action "Advance". And you can make one action each turn.
You need place your explorer in the last space and, in another turn, take the action of "Reach the South Pole".

2) Of course!

3) The player that reach the south pole can not use the wildcard effect of Dogs an Horses.
The special Dogs and Horses without wildcard symbol don't have the wildcard effect.

4) If Amundsen take the Scott's ship (Terranova) Amundsen MUST give the ship to Scott and discard all hand except one card.
Is very bad idea take the opponent ship. Althought, if Amundsen take Terranova and Scott have the maximun of cards in hand, Scott MUST discard all cards to receive the ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gufotriste
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!!!!
Perfect!!
Now all is clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.