Dan
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
is there an easy way to tell? I bought a bundle but all the cards are just loose and mixed. I didnt want to look too intently before hand for the sake of spoilers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dwrecks wrote:
is there an easy way to tell? I bought a bundle but all the cards are just loose and mixed. I didnt want to look too intently before hand for the sake of spoilers.

The expansions are cards only, so all the other bits are from the base game. Unfortunately there is no expansion icon or anything in the cards, which is a huge oversight IMO, but you can sort the cards by the small number on the back. From that you should be able to figure out what cards go in what deck, and from the location names, hopefully what deck is from what set. The hardest ones will probably be the first 5-6 cards, that have the same backs in all the sets, so you're gonna have to read the fronts to figure out what story they match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
dwrecks wrote:

The expansions are cards only, so all the other bits are from the base game. Unfortunately there is no expansion icon or anything in the cards, which is a huge oversight IMO, but you can sort the cards by the small number on the back. From that you should be able to figure out what cards go in what deck, and from the location names, hopefully what deck is from what set. The hardest ones will probably be the first 5-6 cards, that have the same backs in all the sets, so you're gonna have to read the fronts to figure out what story they match.

This.. And the guy who sold you the game is an A-hole.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it were me, I'd ask a friend/relative who is not going to play the game to use the advise above and sort it to me, explaining that if I saw the cards it would be a spoiler. Someone must be able to help you out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.