Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Anyone still waiting for their game? I haven't gotten mine in FL yet (or shipping notice).

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on mine (Georgia), with no shipping notification either. I got the base pledge. There was an email update a while ago that said they were shipping the more complex orders first, with the simple orders last.

Edit: Just got an email stating half the orders have shipped. If your order contains Star Realms promos, they have not shipped at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. B.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received mine yet either. Rob posted a nice shipping update and clarification yesterday. Many orders have shipped. For those who ordered the Star Realms Promo Pack 1, those are currently stuck in Customs expected to clear on November 7. Once clear, they'll prioritize shipments and start sending out those orders. Really looking forward to this game!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting for it too.

But due to the recent update, the fact that I ordered the Year One Promos for Star Realms explains why I still haven't got a shipping notice yet.

It's good to know the reasons why I'm still waiting, at least

So, do you plan on cracking it open and playing it right when you grab your loot?

I think I'm gonna wait until I get everything, myself. I still have a lot of plays to get out of Star Realms and Colony Wars, and I don't want them to feel outdated by Hero Realms right from the start
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ryan_c_byrd wrote:
Still waiting on mine (Georgia), with no shipping notification either. I got the base pledge. There was an email update a while ago that said they were shipping the more complex orders first, with the simple orders last.

Edit: Just got an email stating half the orders have shipped. If your order contains Star Realms promos, they have not shipped at all.

I haven't gotten anything at all (game, promo or email).

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ultra Magnus
United States
Granville
OH - Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm just a soldier. I can't be a leader.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on shipping notice.

OH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Picioccio
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the label alert almost two weeks ago, and I just received the package two days ago (Friday). I'm in Seattle, WA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rodney
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting in Oklahoma. hopefully the earthquakes don't delay it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting (UK).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarad Bond
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're working through it. I just got a shipping label generated last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Fischnaller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine yesterday in Eugene, Oregon (on a Sunday). Game looks great, awesome artwork, love the character decks and hoping there will be more different ones coming. Haven't played it yet, looking forward to this weekend to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also hope we will get a Berserk, Druid, Bard, Monk, Necromancer and so on.
The characters make this game special.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
Nada in Florida.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rouse
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DHL says my package was delivered to USPS last Friday. USPS still says awaiting package. Aaaaah. Need. Game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine, not to pour salt on that wound, but once you get your notice, it's going to take about another 2 weeks for DHL to get around to dropping it off at the Post Office for it to be delivered to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine yesterday in California. Adventurer tier.

Played a game immediately after (Ranger vs Thief). It felt a bit slower than Star Realms - the draw and scrapping engines don't feel as fast. But it may just have been because it was our first game.

Love the new damage trackers and unique character decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any europeans which got their copy?
Spiel 16 doesn't count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
I just got mine, not to pour salt on that wound, but once you get your notice, it's going to take about another 2 weeks for DHL to get around to dropping it off at the Post Office for it to be delivered to you.

Well, I have yet to even get a shipping notice!!!

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Khan
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:
Spiel 16 doesn't count.

I was wondering the same thing, I did not get a shipping notice. I a man not in a hurry, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandKhan44 wrote:
Roger the Alien wrote:
Spiel 16 doesn't count.

I was wondering the same thing, I did not get a shipping notice. I a man not in a hurry, though.

The shpiment might not have reached the European hub yet. That would explain why no EU resident has received a shipping notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Khan
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
GrandKhan44 wrote:
Roger the Alien wrote:
Spiel 16 doesn't count.

The shpiment might not have reached the European hub yet. That would explain why no EU resident has received a shipping notification.

I am from Germany, got the email with the tracking information today. The subject says "your order has been shipped" while the body explains that only the label is generated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow,

I keep reading how people have had their copy for over a week now and I am still waiting for a shipping notice.

Surely it cannot take this long to ship all their orders!

So disappointed in the lack of communication, it seems games on KS are always poorly run when it comes to shipping.

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends, really.
Kickstarter orders are shipped en masse, while regular orders are shipped differently. Plus you have more people communicating about it, while waiting together. So people are just more vocal.

You do not see what happens with regular orders. I'd say it's just an impression you have.

Did you order the Star Realms Promo Pack 1? That would explain the delay. I haven't got a shipping notice either. That's a long wait, but it seems I'm doomed to being amongst the latest backers to receive their shipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Wow,

I keep reading how people have had their copy for over a week now and I am still waiting for a shipping notice.

Surely it cannot take this long to ship all their orders!

So disappointed in the lack of communication, it seems games on KS are always poorly run when it comes to shipping.

Thx
jonpfl
Did you order the star realms promo? They communicated very clearly that those were holding up the rest of the orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Robinson
United Kingdom
SLOUGH
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting for my copy atm here in the UK. I didn't have the Star Realms Year One stuff either. Fingers crossed I should get it by the end of the month

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.