Hide
7 Posts

FUSE» Forums » General

Subject: similar games? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
Let me just say the I LOVE this game. I play is mostly solo and I think i will never play it with more people. I know that this is a VERY UNIQUE game and i'm sure that there aren't game that copies this game or vice versa. But, are there any games out there that have a similar mechanism of putting dice cards and activating the card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it is not the time pressure you are after, then I would have a look at Elder Sign. In this game you have your pool of dice and must allocate them to tasks - it plays perfectly in solo mode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blueprints is somewhat similar without the countdown timer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Paltrineri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a game on kickstarter right now called 5-Minute Dungeon which looks like it has some similarities, but it uses cards instead of dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out Escape: The Curse of the Temple. I haven't played it but its on my want list. Has a very similar tenseness and has a soundtrack that is the time keeper. Looks really fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
teacherboy wrote:
There is a game on kickstarter right now called 5-Minute Dungeon which looks like it has some similarities, but it uses cards instead of dice.

yeah, that looks pretty close, but is that solo play?

i have looked heavily at backing it, but it seems a bit too similar with a different theme

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Paltrineri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like it has solo play, which is something a love about Fuse and which has kept me from backing 5MD. It does look like a fun game, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.