4 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Question about end of Prologue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No spoilers please, if possible, but could someone try to put my mind at rest.

I gather that at the end of the prologue something happens that in some way resets the state of the game, so that the players can start afresh in Game 1 in some respect. I may be wrong about this.

I only have one worry- that I might name something important with a name that is important to me and then the end of the prologue arrives and it's all 'Tsunami!! Everything's destroyed! Tear up all your dreams!' and in Game 1 I'll have to start over after getting attached to a prologue element.

Any advice would be welcome.

Eco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wright
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be at rest my friend! I, for one was very pleased by the story told in the prologue. The rest of my players were too. And if you find out the reveal is not to your liking.... There is a quick easy fix that keeps the flavor of the reveal. If that is the case come back and check this spoiler tag.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Just pick one of the characters that were NOT chosen by players, to be your ansestor that got lost at sea. Name that card something appropriate and then burn it in a ceremonial fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks v much

Eco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Without spoiling anything, I just want to say things happen for a reason. Losing something or someone important and meaningful gives you motivation to learn what happened and why, and either find what was lost or seek revennge. Eliminate something meaningless and this driving motivation that fuels the storyline may be absent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.