Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb

Played through Jey's (the game designer) rated hard scenario this morning. The game was filled with tension, and it really ramped up near the end! I lost my Mercenary and Brawler, and managed to keep the Cleric and Berserker alive but alas, I ran out of Crawler cards!
Strangely, I never encountered a single Mastermind, but was a single card away from victory nevertheless.
I had slain three of the dragons and completed that quest. Spurred onward by that rare victory (they each had +1 stamina in this setting) and motivated by the death of our first colleague the Adventurers fought on to complete the 15th level three Dungeon card. They fell one short!
It was my first effort in this dungeon using the deck I just posted [geekurl=https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1667000/try-crawler-deck]here.[/geekurl]

This may be less of an actual session report and more a report on that deck, but I shall let the moderators decide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.