Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Ferrise
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to create a forum to discuss homebrew scenarios! This game has a such a great depth for creating your own scenarios. I know it's something I'll be doing as soon as I'm through the amazing number of scenarios that came in the box.

Let the discussion begin!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mckay
United Kingdom
Westerham
Kent
flag msg tools
Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
mbmb
I personally am looking for a good quality leatherhead-proxy to start crafting him as an ally

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
max LaChance
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
It makes me so sad that we will likely have to wait years before we get Leatherhead and Metal Head.

That said.

I'm totally creating Scenarios to cover The Movie and Secret of the Ooze.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg P
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looshkinx wrote:
I personally am looking for a good quality leatherhead-proxy to start crafting him as an ally
Heroclix has 2 sets of tmnt heroes. They have most of the stuff you would want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dufficy
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After receiving the game I started re-reading the IDW series from the beginning and I thought it would be fun to have a variant to the mouser panic KS mission where you have a villain player. In the comics Old Hob is in control of the mousers that attack the lair via remote, so you could keep the battle mostly the same as is, except add Old Hob as a playable villain. Then have splinter as a non-playable marker, similar to Kevin Eastman in the save the studio campaign. The villain's objective is to KO Splinter who has his normal health and defense, and the hero's objective is to KO Old Hob, thus disarming the mousers. Mousers still run on the AI mechanic, but would either go after splinter, or the weakest turtle like the original battle, whichever is closest. Splinter can be picked up and moved, again similar to the Save the studio battle.

I don't have the game in front of me at the moment to try and fine tune things to make it a balanced game (such as maybe changing the spawn rules as to not OP the villain too much), but I think it could be a fun alternate way to use the mousers, at least until more official campaigns show up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just posted my first solo scenario in case anyone is interested:
TF's Leonardo Micro Adventure

And here are the AI rules it uses:
TF's Unofficial Villain AI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.