Hide
2 Posts

Welcome to the Dungeon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on special items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Schares
msg tools
So I've only played a couple of times and we are using torches multiple times in a dungeon but I'm wondering about the special items like the rogues ring. If the ring can be used nonstop the rogue seems very over powered between the reusable cloak for the bigger monsters and then the ring for the weak ones (gaining excessive HP). Leaving his potion and armor for surviving blows from the mid range monsters.

Should the ring only be used for one monster in the dungeon and then be discarded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
Bertlor wrote:
So I've only played a couple of times and we are using torches multiple times in a dungeon but I'm wondering about the special items like the rogues ring. If the ring can be used nonstop the rogue seems very over powered between the reusable cloak for the bigger monsters and then the ring for the weak ones (gaining excessive HP). Leaving his potion and armor for surviving blows from the mid range monsters.

Should the ring only be used for one monster in the dungeon and then be discarded?

The Ring stays, it's strong but th at's why a lot of people simply take it away or don't put in a lot of low level monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.