Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I've had ADP for a while and just started a solo game (Short Scenario), playing all factions.

First card, like the tutorial is Counter-Narc. It is a Momentum card for both shaded and unshaded events.

My question is about my interpretation of Momentum. In my game only one space would apply for the Warlords, so like the tutorial, they will not do the event. However, if they did do the event(shaded), then until the next Prop Card, the event would be active. Does that mean that if they could get more COIN controlled spaces later, before the next Prop Card, they would get additional Govt Resources? Also, if they do the shaded event, is the unshaded event also active until the next Prop Card, or just the event that was chosen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
ronfreda wrote:
I've had ADP for a while and just started a solo game (Short Scenario), playing all factions.

First card, like the tutorial is Counter-Narc. It is a Momentum card for both shaded and unshaded events.

No, only for the unshaded one. The shaded text is a one-off event.

Edited to add:
Quote:
Also, if they do the shaded event, is the unshaded event also active until the next Prop Card, or just the event that was chosen?

Only the text that was chosen.

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the quick reply, Oerjan.

But, I thought that if the "MOMEMTUM" was in between the duel events that it applied to both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Oerjan,

I found my mistake about the MOMENTUM indicator location on the cards.

My bad.

Thanks for your help!

Ron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.