Hide
2 Posts

The King's Armory» Forums » General

Subject: Multi-board shenanigans! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom B
msg tools
My play group has several copies of the game, so we decided to have some shenanigans. The castle is being attacked from both sides! Enemies on the large board enter a tunnel and appear on the smaller board, and similarly for enemies from the small board. Thus, we need to split the team to fight all the threats and it's not easy to get from one side to the other. Also, each side of the tower only had 10 health!

The game was a lot of fun, and we ended up pulling out an undeserved win: going into wave five we had the best draw of treasure cards I've ever seen and were able to buy two armory cards. Then, despite having a full seven players, during wave five we only had one level five enemy! So, that made it easy. Also, we had Asphar with the teleport equipment, and one of the armory cards was the mech...turns out four actions, bonus damage teleporting Asphar can tear apart like every enemy and boss.

Next up, L shaped board!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This is hysterical. What a great fun set up. I love seeing ideas that not even I have tried. What a blast. Good call on Teleporting Asphar too. MVP: Raphael! ; )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.