Lisboa» Forums » General

Subject: Lisboa: how much is it? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riccardo De Martino
Italy
Napoli
flag msg tools
Is it possibile to know how much will be the game during the Kickstarter campaign? I hope that Lisboa will not be too expensive. Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd expect it to be at least as much as the Vinhos Deluxe Edition or The Gallerist Kickstarters. But that is just pure speculation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gallerist was an absolute steal at $59 and it would be awesome to see that again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Eis
Germany
Dortmund
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter campaign of the Gallerist as well as Vinhos Deluxe was supported by the german board game shop "Spiele-Offensive/Spieleschmiede".

I bought The Gallerist with all the stretch goals and a german translation pack for a very nice price of 55€, shipping was for free for german customers.

However, Vinhos Deluxe with all the stretch goals and add-ons had a price tag of around 96€ - so I passed.

I still don't see much of a difference between those games components-wise, hm.

So Lisboa will be something in between I guess..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaël Theunis
Belgium
Antwerpen
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
berqumea wrote:
Is it possibile to know how much will be the game during the Kickstarter campaign? I hope that Lisboa will not be too expensive. Thanks a lot!

Yes! Here's how: you actually wait until next week and find out! I know, science is amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Zayas
United States
EGLIN AFB
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lisboa MSRP is going to sit right around $100 last I heard. Obviously KS backers will receive a discount for the KS Version with all stretch goals.

- Daniel Zayas
Marketing Director, Eagle-Gryphon Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patricio Garcia
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dmzayas wrote:
Lisboa MSRP is going to sit right around $100 last I heard. Obviously KS backers will receive a discount for the KS Version with all stretch goals.

- Daniel Zayas
Marketing Director, Eagle-Gryphon Games

How long does a Typical Eagle-Gryphon Kickstarter campaign last ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rowdy Scarlett
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Not Necessarily Inaccurate Videos at- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A6D4E8F2B74B110
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually, about a month. I would count on actually getting the game in hand early next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tclynch wrote:
Usually, about a month. I would count on actually getting the game in hand early next year.

Not so sure about *early* next year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brodie17 wrote:
tclynch wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking July/August, maybe a GenCon release. Although an Origins release in June would be just fine with me too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Brodie17 wrote:
tclynch wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking July/August, maybe a GenCon release. Although an Origins release in June would be just fine with me too!

If I had to guess, the KS price would probably be around 95Euro and shooting for a mid-summer "in-hand" shipment. This is all just based on gut and backing all the past games, but no real information; we'll know soon enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.