Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nuts! now has the requisite number of preorders! Can't wait to get my hands on this interesting block game of modern urban warfare.

So, where are we in the production process? Will it be charging soon? Going into production soon? Shipping soon?

Info please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw another thread which also talks about production for this game. Mentioned there is the Nuts! Facebook page which has a bit info.

Urban Operations is in Cavalerie magazine (official magazine of French army for armored units).

The preorders will end soon (will notify 15 days in advance). Production will be launched just after. Many thanks for the 493 players that preordered !

www.facebook.com/nutspublishing/posts/1143845758983417
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to this one as well, very few games cover urban warfare, and i have always enjoyed the theme. Thanks for publishing, will wait for my copy with baited breath.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunstherapy Zombies fan
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.nutspublishing.com/

Production is starting !
Delivery between the end of february an the beginning of march 2017 !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to update my credit card information, but I could not see how to do that on the website. I want everything to go smoothly when you start shipping this out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot tell if I pledged (paid) or pre-ordered (still need to pay). If pre-ordered I do need to be told how to update my cc. On my third cc since that purchase last year (darn identity thieves).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Garcia
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My CC wasn't valid (It changed since the date I made the preorder). In my case the just simply canceled the order but until December 30 you can make the order at the same price again so I just simply did that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I ended up doing too. I needed to use Paypal to make the transaction go through though. It just would not take my credit card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.