United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email announcing a new Humble Bundle, but it appears it was sent prematurely.

Now Live! https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundl...

Ticket to Ride and Galaxy Trucker will be in the new mobile bundle, likely to start on Tuesday Nov 8 Monday Nov 7 sometime after the Rifftrax one ends. The url in the email is https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundl... but Link is dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Android] Humble Bundle Mobile Board Games Bundle Coming This Week - Ticket to Ride, Galaxy Trucker and More
Hmmm ... I have Ticket to Ride from a previous Humble Bundle and they stopped updating it a while ago so it doesn't even work on my Galaxy S6. Maybe they will get back on it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tarr
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Android] Humble Bundle Mobile Board Games Bundle Coming This Week - Ticket to Ride, Galaxy Trucker and More
overtheboard wrote:
but Link is dead.

LOL. Well played, sir (and HumbleBundle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tunabowl tony
msg tools
steckman wrote:
Hmmm ... I have Ticket to Ride from a previous Humble Bundle and they stopped updating it a while ago so it doesn't even work on my Galaxy S6. Maybe they will get back on it!

that's my main problem with these mobile humble bundles. the devs never update their apps. i wish they just gave you google play codes to redeem like they do with pc bundles and steam codes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuri Alvarez
Uruguay
flag msg tools
mb
overtheboard wrote:
likely to start on Tuesday Nov 8

Mobile bundles always start on monday. If you check the current one https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/rifftrax-mobile-bundle it ends in less than 24 hs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
yrvn wrote:
overtheboard wrote:
likely to start on Tuesday Nov 8

Mobile bundles always start on monday. If you check the current one https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/rifftrax-mobile-bundle it ends in less than 24 hs.

Thanks, I noticed that too after I wrote the post, I just remembered Tuesday for major bundles.

Fixing OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steckman wrote:

That's not my experience.
Google Play Store wrote:
Updated
October 25, 2016

Latest updates include Pennsylvania DLC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ghostlawns wrote:
steckman wrote:

that's my main problem with these mobile humble bundles. the devs never update their apps. i wish they just gave you google play codes to redeem like they do with pc bundles and steam codes.

I have an APK of Carcassonne from HB that is different to the one currently on my HB library. I liked the old one because it's relatively tiny in MB and fast, whereas the available one is newer, shinier, larger, slower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert V
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as the other games aren't any of the ones already on my tablet, I'll probably get this bundle.

I may have a slight boardgame app problem, lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Byrnes
United States
Des Plaines
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
robv410 wrote:
As long as the other games aren't any of the ones already on my tablet, I'll probably get this bundle.

Gotta get me some of that Templar Ass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh Templar Assault- off-brand Space Hulk, good stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Schneider
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up:

I'm missing a few, and there might be some nice additions in the $3+ Coming Soon tm.

Nim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robv410 wrote:

it's a good problem though android gaming has come a long way! main reason i switched to iOS several years ago ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Wintner
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nim_Was_Taken wrote:
It's up:

I'm missing a few, and there might be some nice additions in the $3+ Coming Soon tm.

Nim

Assuming you don't have a few of these, at least, it looks like a great bundle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert V
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nim_Was_Taken wrote:
It's up:

Nim

It looks like the only 2 I'm missing are The aMAZEing Labyrinth and Scotland Yard. I do like that the additional games are at the $3 level. I think I'll grab this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hocker
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Great deal. Click, ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Zurita
United States
Brighton
MASSACHUSETTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ordered! Excited to give some of these a try before I go out and get the real deal! Thinking of all these as at worst a bunch of demos for $5, which might end up saving you a lot more in the long run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Guaglio
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyranten wrote:
Ordered! Excited to give some of these a try before I go out and get the real deal! Thinking of all these as at worst a bunch of demos for $5, which might end up saving you a lot more in the long run.

I play some of these WAY more than the physical versions I have. I find I play them so much I'll skip the physical versions when choosing games for game night.

San Juan is a great port. Galaxy Trucker and Splendor, with the added story and challenge modes respectively, add so much extra value to the experience of the games. TTR is no more or less satisfying than the cardboard version which is really a good thing. I'd still rather play physical Carcassonne though. I don't know about Catan as it's the only one I'm missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robv410 wrote:

Well, if you don't mind unofficial versions, Condado is San Juan (1st edition) with expansions, while Prestige is Splendor.

overtheboard wrote:
I got an email announcing a new Humble Bundle, but it appears it was sent prematurely.

Now Live! https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundl...

Me too... it was just a teaser/preview email. The actual site will get set up the next day (it's up now). Not sure why one would bother with a teaser email when it's only one day

Nim_Was_Taken wrote:
It's up:

Nim
That's all I got for now as well.

I either have all of these on iOS (and stopped playing years ago), on Android, or the better versions on Android anyways.

However, I never delved into Catan, and wouldn't mind going back to this in digital format, and I heard THE aMAZEing Labyrinth was pretty good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The update email apology today was pretty funny:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianna
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! Just switched to a Pixel from iOS and missing the games I had for it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Catan, Splendor, Ticket to Ride, and Galaxy Trucker are excellent. I agree with whoever above said that Carc is better in person, it really is. The price just for those 4 is well worth it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you TTR across platforms? I have an iPad I play on, and my wife has an Android device.

Would we be able to play against each other without having to pass & play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert V
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
robv410 wrote:

Well, if you don't mind unofficial versions, Condado is San Juan (1st edition) with expansions, while Prestige is Splendor.

I had Condado before I bought the official San Juan app. I may have to put it back on for the expansions. I have both Prestige and Splendor installed on my tablet, but I only have Prestige on my phone because it's easier to use on the small screen than the official app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert V
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
weezknight wrote:
Can you TTR across platforms? I have an iPad I play on, and my wife has an Android device.

Would we be able to play against each other without having to pass & play?

I'm pretty sure that you can. I think you just need a Days of Wonder account. I'm not positive though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.