Subject: first 2 games, questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just got this and couldnt wait to get it to the table. my girl and i managed to beat the intro scenario after 2 tries. I am fairly sure we were playing correctly.

just to make sure i want to clarify some things.

1. only the defending player may recruit.
2. only the defending player may refresh.
3. when you shuffle in the new monster subdeck, you do not shuffle in the current discard, just add the new subdeck in then shuffle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Waller
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
just got this and couldnt wait to get it to the table. my girl and i managed to beat the intro scenario after 2 tries. I am fairly sure we were playing correctly.

3. when you shuffle in the new monster subdeck, you do not shuffle in the current discard, just add the new subdeck in then shuffle.

1. Correct.
2. Correct.
3. Correct. If you exhaust the monster deck, you do shuffle in ALL of monsters in the discard pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam Waller wrote:
Klaxas wrote:

1. Correct.
2. Correct.
3. Correct. If you exhaust the monster deck, you do shuffle in ALL of monsters in the discard pile.

great thank you! tons of fun by the way. i backed this mainly because i like synergy between games but this is tons of fun, love the art and humor and the gameplay is fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.