$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Wizard» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2016 anniversary edition - what are the coins for, and what do the 6 new cards do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter D
United Kingdom
london
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased this at Essen but no English rules are on the Amigo website.

In the box are around 20 metal coins. Any ideas what they are for?

Also there are six new cards. Would anyone know what they do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- -
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Coins indicate the bidding and the number of tricks won and remaining to be taken.

6 new card rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
duckworp wrote:
In the box are around 20 metal coins. Any ideas what they are for?

Sometimes we use poker chips or Icehouse pieces to show how many tricks people have bid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the coins extra for my game: Wizard: Coins.

The six new cards are pretty lame, IMHO. They only increase the luck factor and bring the came closer to it's mother game, Rage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- -
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
The six new cards are pretty lame, IMHO. They only increase the luck factor and bring the came closer to it's mother game, Rage.

When I tried first, I felt the same, but after some game I think they give more new tactical chance for the game. I don't like play the original game with 3 players, but with new cards I find it more exciting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.