$30.00
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://mobile.twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/7953589970...
Quote:
FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton"

If I hadn't just used the "Look at this, wow, it's fucking nothing" gif yesterday, it would be a great ending to this whole thing.

I made sure to put today's date in the thread title because we are what, two days away from the election? That is still plenty of time for at least another three or four more email "scandals," so you can keep track of which "news" is which.

EDIT:
Fucking lol
Quote:

A couple days ago it was "Finally, the FBI pulled their heads out of their asses and are doing the right thing." I look forward to the narrative to shift back to "Krooked Killary and Obama have rigged the election and Comey is their stooge!!!" Too bad Trump's campaign aides took away his Twitter access because we would be getting some gold right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"you can get away with anything if you're a Clinton" comment storm in 3...2...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
or the BUT SHE'S GUILTY and a MURDERER cries!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

yeah, but what about Benghazi?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
zzzz....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if they get too excited we may evenget one of them forget themselves and play the rascism card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's Giuliani's video from YESTERDAY defending the FBI:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/giuliani-says-fbi-not-a-bunch-o...
That's gonna be a pretty quick turn-around from "support" back to "bashing."
You can't even make this shit up...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
zzzz....

Thanks Drew, I'd missed the most recent "PAY ATTENTION TO MEE!!!! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE?!?!" Vid from Assange.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:

Why does any of it matter? I still believe I'm correct when I say it was ordained by the people Assange speaks of that Hitlery would be the next president no matter what "we" think. You have to get the idea firmly tied down in your mind - they are the owners. We aren't. Voters are theater, owners do what is best for owners. It's simple stuff really. Hillary is a fucking beast as is her entire family and like Obama, their hands are drenched in blood but she's perfect for the owners.

She'll be president and as pollsters have reported, over 50% of her supporters believe she is a criminal but still prefer her. That's essentially being a part of a criminal enterprise. So all the hand-wringing on both sides and the laughable and pathetic displays put on by Sanders and that creep Johnson amount to little more than featurettes to the main show - a fantasy about an election where America elected a president. We aren't electing a president on Tuesday, we're extras in the act,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:

So it's back to conspiracies for the Trumpers then.

The warm milk, cozy blanket and binkie of the fact-free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
DWTripp wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Why does any of it matter? I still believe I'm correct when I say it was ordained by the people Assange speaks of that Hitlery would be the next president no matter what "we" think. You have to get the idea firmly tied down in your mind - they are the owners. We aren't. Voters are theater, owners do what is best for owners. It's simple stuff really. Hillary is a fucking beast as is her entire family and like Obama, their hands are drenched in blood but she's perfect for the owners.

She'll be president and as pollsters have reported, over 50% of her supporters believe she is a criminal but still prefer her. That's essentially being a part of a criminal enterprise. So all the hand-wringing on both sides and the laughable and pathetic displays put on by Sanders and that creep Johnson amount to little more than featurettes to the main show - a fantasy about an election where America elected a president. We aren't electing a president on Tuesday, we're extras in the act,

Why not, but why would you trust this guy either? :

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bbenston wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Well, that is just an assumption that after defending the FBI only yesterday, he will be calling them corrupt and trash-talking them today or tomorrow. Maybe I am not giving Giuliani enough credit. He could very well come out and say that he respects their results and finds it unfortunate that both announcements just happened to coincide with the beginning and end of early voting after millions had cast their ballots. I mean, it could happen.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Of course that won't fucking happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
So, back to rigged I guess.

What a disgrace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Who Obama? He's a murderous fucker and I don't trust him. Like Hitlery Obama loves some fucking war and he loves the fact that he can be on the golf course, make a call, and people half a world away die in a flash of high grade explosives. Between him and BrunHillary's State Department record Obama and her go down (as history will note in the future) as bloodthirsty war mongers who are quick to anger, quick to fire a weapon and unforgiving to anyone, American or otherwise who they see as standing in their way.

With that record and that utter lack of concern over consequence -- why should they be concerned when the owners and the owner's media have their backs -- HRC is the ideal 21st Century American president. Brutal, missiles in the international hand and a sledgehammer in the domestic hand she'll decide what's best for everyone and anyone who disagrees will pay a price. She's the ultimate domestic terrorist.

Trump, if you mean him, hasn't killed, raped, covered for killings or rapes, been paid off by the Saudi's or any of the criminal excesses of the Clintons. Dodge a tax, shoot off his mouth, say pussy while Obama's guests say nigger and motherfucker for 10 minutes straight and he's suddenly Satan? He's harmless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
DWTripp wrote:
Joe Cool wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Who Obama? He's a murderous fucker and I don't trust him. Like Hitlery Obama loves some fucking war and he loves the fact that he can be on the golf course, make a call, and people half a world away die in a flash of high grade explosives. Between him and BrunHillary's State Department record Obama and her go down (as history will note in the future) as bloodthirsty war mongers who are quick to anger, quick to fire a weapon and unforgiving to anyone, American or otherwise who they see as standing in their way.

With that record and that utter lack of concern over consequence -- why should they be concerned when the owners and the owner's media have their backs -- HRC is the ideal 21st Century American president. Brutal, missiles in the international hand and a sledgehammer in the domestic hand she'll decide what's best for everyone and anyone who disagrees will pay a price. She's the ultimate domestic terrorist.

Trump, if you mean him, hasn't killed, raped, covered for killings or rapes, been paid off by the Saudi's or any of the criminal excesses of the Clintons. Dodge a tax, shoot off his mouth, say pussy while Obama's guests say nigger and motherfucker for 10 minutes straight and he's suddenly Satan? He's harmless.

Did you notice that Trump is telling something to the crowd which is the opposite of what happened? Do you think that someone with this behavior can be trusted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:

Did you notice that Trump is telling something to the crowd which is the opposite of what happened? Do you think that someone with this behavior can be trusted?

Even more to the point, his campaign has taken away his access to Twitter because they don't trust his self-control.

And this is who Republicans want to have his finger on the fucking nuclear button?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
"My Bad!!!"
-FBI Director Comey.

I mean, WTF?

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:

So? Do you honestly think a candidate having an opinion that differs from another person is somehow a sign of no character? I'm not arguing for or against Trump's character. What I am saying is that Obama and Hillary are lying monsters who love to kill people and have proven it time and again. Trump is guilty of none of those things. None of them. Fuck man, Obama lied straight up and told you and me we could keep our doctors and our insurance would drop $2500 a year - while every person with a calculator and internet access said it was a lie.

Do lies matter less than differences of opinion?

What marvels me is how many people, and you may well be one, know for a fact that Hillary Clinton made $100M or more as a public servant, lied repeatedly about the server and docs, covered for her man's brutal history of sexual assault and took money like a hooker giving a cheap blow job from every state in the Middle East that also funded Bin Laden, Isis, etc.

And you're concerned about a guy saying something different than another guy said? Fuck. You people are lost. Trump isn't going to win. If Hillary died tonight Trump isn't going to win. Why are you fixated on him when the fucking monster is HRC and her owners?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbenston wrote:

It'd be nice if this died with the Trumpers. Sadly, don't think it will. The binkie is just too soft; too snuggly.

The alt-right have literally constructed their own reality, for permanent residence. Don't like what a newspaper or reporter says? It's biased! Don't like the results of an election? It's rigged! A political opponent cleared of charges due a lack of compelling evidence? The fix is in!

It doesn't matter if Clinton actually committed a crime; what's important is that you BELIEVE she did. And as long as you believe REALLY hard, it becomes true, and anyone who argues with you is just a pawn of some conspiracy. Or worse... one of the perpetrators!!! (Thunder crashes; lights go out.)

For fuck's sake, I don't even like Clinton or her centrist weather vane bullshit. But this shit is just embarrassing. It's telling (and terrifying) how easy it is to get millions and millions of people to hate a complete stranger with this degree of focused intensity, to the point where you don't even need actual evidence. After all, if the evidence isn't there, just cry conspiracy.

Republicans hated this woman enough to hand their party over to an orange con artist and sideshow attraction, and enablers like Alex Jones. That's just fucking pathetic. What an end for the God damn party of Lincoln.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dickie Crickets
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:

Even more to the point, his campaign has taken away his access to Twitter because they don't trust his self-control.

And this is who Republicans want to have his finger on the fucking nuclear button?

Trump: "Not a puppet. Not a puppet!"

*Sad beat.*

Trump: "Kind of a puppet..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snoo Py
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
DWTripp wrote:

And you're concerned about a guy saying something different than another guy said?

It's not "a guy saying something different than another guy said"

You did not watch the video.

Watch it first, it's short.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Joe Cool wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

And you're concerned about a guy saying something different than another guy said?

Don't need to. I watched Obama's comments during the rally and then watched Trump's comments - both unedited and without any agenda like what you'd get in most "political gotcha" videos. My take is it's one of the most insignificant things ever. One guy acts a certain way, another guy sees those actions a certain way, two guys disagree. If you're taking this fart in a hurricane as a pivotal event in the last 2 years of campaigning then you're a fucking lost cause.

I noticed you just won't address the $100M Hillary made "in public service" the deaths caused by her and Obama's war mongering, the debt she now owes to the Saudi's and other terrorist funding organizations. You're concerned Trump lacks character because he and Obama don't see eye to eye. Like I said - fuck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
Reminder: It took Tripp like 5 years to quit trying to imply that Obama was a secret muslim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Joe Cool wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Don't need to. I watched Obama's comments during the rally and then watched Trump's comments - both unedited and without any agenda like what you'd get in most "political gotcha" videos. My take is it's one of the most insignificant things ever. One guy acts a certain way, another guy sees those actions a certain way, two guys disagree. If you're taking this fart in a hurricane as a pivotal event in the last 2 years of campaigning then you're a fucking lost cause.

I noticed you just won't address the $100M Hillary made "in public service" the deaths caused by her and Obama's war mongering, the debt she now owes to the Saudi's and other terrorist funding organizations. You're concerned Trump lacks character because he and Obama don't see eye to eye. Like I said - fuck.

If you think that people oppose Trump just because he lacks character, then you are more delusional than usual. And given your ranting about the election being fixed, that is a high bar to exceed. Congratulations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
"My Bad!!!"
-FBI Director Comey.

I mean, WTF?

Darilian

I think he's just trying to play his cards so that he can still have a job in either administration. He didn't say case closed. Truly a strange sequence of events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.