2 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: COTW - Mind's Veil: How do you know what direction to go to? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dracky Woof
Netherlands
flag msg tools
So me and two investigators played the Mind's Veil for the first time. All three of us were thoroughly confused, as the clues never gave a clear indication of what direction to go to.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
During the game, the investigators nor me understood the clues about what artifacts to use either, but after some research after playing the scenario, we discovered the clues say what you DON'T need. However, after reading through every clue card and story card of the Dark Stranger, we still don't know how they were supposed to figure out what direction to escape from? Is it supposed to be a lucky guess? We did find the card saying north is bad (skull on compass) but other than that I believe we did not find a clear hint.

Were we doing something wrong? Did we miss something? Are you just suppoed to guess what direction to take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
As with the artifacts, there are three hints indicating which directions are incorrect. If memory serves me correctly, the anti-North and anti-South hints can be found on Clue 2's, while the anti-East and anti-West hints are in the Ally's deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.