Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Drafting with more than 5 Command cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Thompson
United States
California
flag msg tools
In a 4 player game does Memory Core let you draft the extra cards you deal out. For example, if I have level 2 Memory Core and deal out 6 cards, does player 1 draft the fifth card and discard the sixth card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player 1 just drafts a card, no discard, then player 2 drafts a card and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the rules, players draft until 4 cards are taken. So the answer to your question is no. It just gives players a better selection...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
According to the rules, players draft until 4 cards are taken. So the answer to your question is no. It just gives players a better selection...

This is the intended use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Thompson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Spukky wrote:

Sorry, to clarify I'm asking what happens to the fifth and sixth card? Does player 1 get the extra card or do both of them get dicarded after player 4 takes a card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Thompson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Riot Kades wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:

This is the intended use.

Thanks for the quick reply as we are in a game at this very moment!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tygrhobbes wrote:
Spukky wrote:

Sorry, to clarify I'm asking what happens to the fifth and sixth card? Does player 1 get the extra card or do both of them get dicarded after player 4 takes a card?

Players draw a total of four cards regardless of how many players there are and regardless of how many cards there are. All other cards get discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
tygrhobbes wrote:
In a 4 player game does Memory Core let you draft the extra cards you deal out. For example, if I have level 2 Memory Core and deal out 6 cards, does player 1 draft the fifth card and discard the sixth card?

To clarify, you should be dealing out 5 for a normal draft. If you have level 2 memory core, that becomes 7. You still only draft 4, and discard the other 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.