Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone willing to teach me how to play? San Francisco Bay Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Player Red
United States
California
flag msg tools
There is simply too much information to teach myself without another player to field questions. If anyone would be up for playing a game in the San Francisco Bay Area, I would be down.

Peace!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Tolman
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player Red, I wished I lived in San Fran! I would take you up on this. Seriously, if you get the iOS or Steam version, you can go through the campaigns and practice. I am also willing to play you online if that would help, and we could email to answer questions, etc. but that is not as quick or efficient as face to face. I would also note that on Steam they have some FAQs that can also be very helpful in terms of rules and also strategies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Player Red
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you for the suggestion. I've been playing the iOS game and I love it. This game runs much smoother as a video game than a board game. There are so many rules to track, and I know I would forget a lot of them.

Seriously though, this game is much more fun as a video game. In contrast, Summoner Wars is more fun as a boardgame. There are fewer rules and much more text, which makes it run smoother with physical cards.

I'm gonna sell my copy of the boardgame.

Have you played Rivet Wars?

Player Red

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.