Mike Petty
United States
Lapeer
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb

BGG links:
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/140612/hobbit-unexpected-...
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/151310/hobbit-desolation-...

I know some had found these at the Ollie's Bargain Outlets a few months ago, but they didn't show up at any I visit until now. I found both at the Ollie's in Lansing on Waverly Road for $7.99 each.

They were not in the toy section, but in the middle of the maze of items near the front of the store. I mean it literally that they were in the middle, on the top row of boxes. I almost missed them. When I left there were a few copies of both games left.

We've had some fun with the first one, so I was glad to get a copy of both for under $20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't live on the west side, but good to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unexpected Journey was at the Cary, NC Ollie's last time I went as well (a few days ago). That store has big tables of stuff, currently toys and games, and this was not too tough to find. I did not see Smaug, although I might look again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Yancey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In Goldsboro, NC found Unexpected Journey along with Scrappers and Grind from Privateer Press. No Desolation of Smaug yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Columbia, MD, there were a couple copies of Unexpected Journey, no Smaug. Also copies of Grind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bolderson
United States
Circleville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really hoping the Desolation of Smaug shows up in Columbus, OH. I like the Unexpected Journey game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tesoriero
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
gversace wrote:
In Columbia, MD, there were a couple copies of Unexpected Journey, no Smaug. Also copies of Grind.

Albany, NY - exact same. 4 copies of Unexpected Journey. 0 of Smaug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get my hands on Desolation of Smaug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JS Wissman
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I found the Desolation of Smaug at my Ollies in the Cincinnati area on Beechmont Ave and picked up a copy. Think it was $7.99 too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tucker
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Finally found both at the Taylor, MI location. Still a few of each left.

Best part was they still had a coupon for 25% off due to the snow postponing their sale on Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.