Subject: Farmer and Farmhand question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once you have access to the tunnel, can your farmer and farmhand remove pit water and excavate coal from the shaft/tunnel, or are they limited to the pinge only?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Booth
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They can mine coal but it goes into the shaft for the Haspelknecht to bring up. And they cannot bring out water. That also has to be brought up by the Haspelknecht.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply.

So they can still mine, just not remove anything from the shaft. Gotcha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
theericbooth wrote:
They can mine coal but it goes into the shaft for the Haspelknecht to bring up. And they cannot bring out water. That also has to be brought up by the Haspelknecht.

Can you point me to where in the rulebook it says that the farmer and famhand cannot remove pit water from the tunnel ?

Thanks,

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Moviebuffs wrote:
theericbooth wrote:

Can you point me to where in the rulebook it says that the farmer and famhand cannot remove pit water from the tunnel ?

Thanks,

N.

Page 10 of the second edition and Capstone rules:

Quote:
Pit water in the Shaft can only be removed by the Haspelknecht.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.