Hide
7 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » General

Subject: Two expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Tucker
msg tools
I've seen a few reviews and they show two small box expansions. The depths and the other is the nameless I believe, I haven't seen anything on the second and it's not on their website either. Anyone know what the deal is?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmb
You are correct. There is a second expansion called The Nameless and it started out as Kickstarter exclusives but I guess there were enough that they just decided to turn them into an expansion. Which I think is great! And I suggest that is where you look; the Aeon's End Kickstarter page. They should show you everything there but they will be called Kickstarter exclusives I believe, and not The Nameless expansion. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They were never Kickstarter exclusives, just stretch goals. Enough stretch goals were unlocked to fill a second expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yup. They turned these goodies into an expansion because we unlocked so much content that it didn't fit in the base box anymore!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The two expansions at release was largely the product of us being extra excited during development and designing extra content at the same time we made the base game. The expansions add a sizable amount of extra content in the form of additional mages, nemeses and player cards. All of it was developed and designed together so everything meshes well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Our current plan, is for the next release to follow a similar model: one stand alone and an expansion--with the stretch goals going into a second expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DoM Lauzon
Canada
Saint-Lazare
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing game mechanics.

Are you guys planning more expansions ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.