Subject: [OTTAWA] Any groups play on Fridays? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Are there any groups in Ottawa (preferably in the west end) that play regularly on Friday nights? If yours is a closed group and you're not looking to open it up to the public but are interested in taking on another player, GM me.

Thanks,

Drew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Drew, I see you are in Stittsville as well. It is curious, most game groups here in Ottawa meet during the work week.

My Friday nights are open as well (but don't have a Fri night game group) - if no one replies, maybe we might have some gaming interests in common...

...I see very quickly you like Eldritch Horror, one of my faves as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imaginary Thomas
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're out in Russell It may be a ways but we meet on Tuesdays and Fridays alternating. If you're interested, DM me and I'll add you to the facebook group to get invited to events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.