$5.00
$15.00
$30.00
$20.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unofficial FAQ rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg ivan
msg tools
I know one is coming but lets start cataloging questions anyway with any answers we have found. Im not talking links to facebook or kickstarter, just copy and paste.

I'll start

How does ranged attacks work on buildings?

Example
Shooting down on someone adjacent?
Shooting up at someone adjacent?
Shooting down at someone diagonal and to the left 1 space?
Shooting up at someone across the street?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ivangamer84 wrote:
Shooting down on someone adjacent?
Shooting up at someone adjacent?
Shooting down at someone diagonal and to the left 1 space?
Shooting up at someone across the street?


1. A character on elevated terrain is not adjacent to someone on lower terrain; ranged attacks are allowed on any character that is not adjacent. There is no additional benefit or cost.
2. Ranged attacks from lower terrain to elevated terrain add 2 spaces to the distance when calculating damage.
3. That would be a ranged attack at distance 2.
4. See answer to #2.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg ivan
msg tools
so for the purposes of ranged if you have the high ground you never suffer the distance penalty and only have to worry about line of sight?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ivangamer84 wrote:
so for the purposes of ranged if you have the high ground you never suffer the distance penalty and only have to worry about line of sight?


Correct.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdelrhaman Mohamed
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
DXB
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey

Since it been asked so figure in low hitting figure high but they are adjcent "not adject" so the math would be

1 (adjcent space) + 2 (high level) = 3 distance? (Lose power by 1)

Or

0 (adjcent space) + 2 (high level) = 2 distance?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saud M.
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Dubai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought this thread was supposed to collect answers in one place, but all I see are rules questions, so what's the purpose of creating a general rules questions thread within a rules forum?!

Anyways, I'm also curious about Abdelrahman's question. I'@" ask it in the appropriate thread.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Turtle Freak
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jrmillionaire wrote:
Hey

Since it been asked so figure in low hitting figure high but they are adjcent "not adject" so the math would be

1 (adjcent space) + 2 (high level) = 3 distance? (Lose power by 1)

Or

0 (adjcent space) + 2 (high level) = 2 distance?


0 implies that the figures are in the same space which isn't possible. Adjacent spaces are 1 space away. So the distance in that scenario would be 3.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Ortiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Where is the official FAQ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edsounddesign wrote:
Where is the official FAQ?


https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/idw-transfer/kickstarter/...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Ortiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
donnbobhardy wrote:
edsounddesign wrote:
Where is the official FAQ?


https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/idw-transfer/kickstarter/...


Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.