4 Posts

Mysterium» Forums » General

Subject: Hidden signs expansion with mysterium rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter o
msg tools
Hey All

Just got Mysterium (Not sure what exact release) English edition, and im looking at getting the hidden signs expansion, Does any know know if the english version of hidden signs is compatible with every english version of mysterium? I thought i read somewhere that the back of the cards were slightly different so wanted to make sure before making the purchase.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only compatible if yours says Libellud in the bottom right corner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter o
msg tools
Fantastic!
Mine does!!

Just out of curiosity where is that mentioned as i could not see it anywhere on the online images of the expansion.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if so, I don't know that a slight difference in the card backs would have any impact on game play. Except for the vision deck, every card back is actually numbered and tells you what set its from.

And the vision deck... you draw what you draw in an almost continuous churn.

That said, I've had both sets for months. I was about to say that there is no difference. In 15 games I've noticed no difference.

But as a test, I just shuffled some together. By careful scrutinizing in bright light... apparently the core deck is the slightest shade darker.

Who knew? Back to real play, I'll never notice it during a game.

And it doesn't matter if I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.