Hide
7 Posts

Camp Grizzly» Forums » General

Subject: Stretch goals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff B
msg tools
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a kickstarter noob. I was wondering if the stretch goals are only available to people who helped kickstart the game. I purchased the game directly from their website and it doesn't list what is actually included in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't remember exactly what all the stretch goals were but I think there were a couple of KS exclusives that technically shouldn't come to general distribution. Other than things marked as KS exclusive, I suspect everything else will be available to all.

However, so far they've only produced the base game and the first set of minis. Nothing else has been released!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rogers
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been so long since this game was Kickstarted with so little being fulfilled outside the base game, I cannot even remember what stretch goals were originally promised
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Baker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Here is what is in the box:

Game Board x1
Mini pawn cards w/stands x12 (Counselors, Otis, Cameos)
Jumbo Counselor Cards x6
Jumbo Otis Card x1
Dice x4 (d4, d6, d8, d10)
Jumbo Finale Cards x4
Survival Cards x24
Cabin Cards x84
Micro Cards x36 (objectives, fire, locks, horrified, keys, etc)
Status Counters x10

Here are the stretch goals that were unlocked:

New Counselor Jumbo Card and Pawn: Wesley - the 'Engineer'. (Also includes ammo tokens and ammo Item card)

4 New Jumbo Finale

6 new Campers.

The Camp Grizzly soundtrack. Music by Allen Simpson.

Die Another Day - 6 new Survival Cards.

An additional set of 6 new Counselor Jumbo Cards and Pawns will be added to every copy of the game (Electric Steve, The Twins, Andy, Tina, Eddie, Susie Sparkles).

Bimbos - Did you know there was an all girl's camp on the other side of the lake? Looks like they chose the wrong night to sneak into Camp Grizzly. Adds 6 new cameos.

Family Matters - 6 new Cameo Cards and Pawns of Otis' backwoods family.

Grizzly Survival Kit - 6 new Weapon/Item cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff B
msg tools
StevenBaker wrote:
Here is what is in the box:
Here are the stretch goals that were unlocked:

New Counselor Jumbo Card and Pawn: Wesley - the 'Engineer'. (Also includes ammo tokens and ammo Item card)

4 New Jumbo Finale

6 new Campers.

The Camp Grizzly soundtrack. Music by Allen Simpson.

Die Another Day - 6 new Survival Cards.

An additional set of 6 new Counselor Jumbo Cards and Pawns will be added to every copy of the game (Electric Steve, The Twins, Andy, Tina, Eddie, Susie Sparkles).

Bimbos - Did you know there was an all girl's camp on the other side of the lake? Looks like they chose the wrong night to sneak into Camp Grizzly. Adds 6 new cameos.

Family Matters - 6 new Cameo Cards and Pawns of Otis' backwoods family.

Grizzly Survival Kit - 6 new Weapon/Item cards.

Yeah! These are the stretch goals I'm talking about.

https://youtu.be/ZnU8Ae-CTWU?t=9m51s
In that video, someone does an unboxing of the new base game and it included 8 finale cards. So it seems they added the "4 new Jumbo Finale" cards. However other stretch goals are missing.

I feel like they should have completed creating the stretch goals before moving on to the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it looks they did do an update in Oct.-2016 that looks promising
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/524152046/camp-grizzly-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rogers
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fsnam wrote:
Well it looks they did do an update in Oct.-2016 that looks promising
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/524152046/camp-grizzly-...

Uh-huh. "And if they told you wolverines would make good house pets, would you believe them?" - Del
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.