Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've ever done a search for BGG on a search engine you've probably seen that the letters "BGG" are also the stock listing for the Briggs & Stratton Corporation (makers of gasoline engines). This can lead to some interesting BoardGameGeek listings....

In this European Stock Market News page we find BoardGameGeek rates #26 on the site's analyzer list. (Move over Donald Trump, here comes Aldie!)

But sometimes BGG gets dragged into financial pages due to its wording. In this Stock Market News Update the keywords "game", "market", and "stock" created an automatic link to a strategy article on Arkadia by user David Kahnt. (The link is a little past halfway down the page.) "After all," says David in his linked article, "at the heart of this game is a stock market... don't forget that."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BGG MOD
msg tools
Post Deleted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
LOL

Damn my head is huge, it's like Sputnik! I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight on my huge pillow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Aldie wrote:
LOL

Damn my head is huge, it's like Sputnik! I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight on my huge pillow.
oh noes! it is the [s]WORLD that got smaller!
"there's 'shrinkage' `cause of the POOL!"
surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By googling BGG I quickly found the following important information about BGG:
Quote:
Q - At what age can teenagers come to BGG unaccompanied?

A - Sixteen upwards. At sixteen or seventeen you are responsible for yourself but can not be wholly responsible for children - including teens 13 to 15 (!).

Quote:
Q - Are there shower facilities?
A - Yes, solar showers.
Q - Are there proper flushable toilets or hole in the ground type loos?
A - There will be poly john loos. There will be no holes in the ground.

Quote:
Q - Will there be instruments, bongos etc on sale at the event to save me bringing mine - as I would like to buy another one down there?
A - Yep, loads of instruments to buy but we cannot guarantee you'll find what you're looking for as this is all in the hands of the vendors.

and more... http://www.big-green-gathering.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The whole boardgaming is just camouflage.

We are all brainwashed step by step for the "Biblische Glaubens-Gemeinde", a strange evangelical fellowship (also in my hometown Stuttgart!) talking and praying about God`s presence and all this ... have a look and convince yourself:

http://www.bgg-stuttgart.de/index.php?id=35&L=1

"Oh, Lord, won`t you buy me an Abtei der wandernden Bücher !"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.