$20.00
Chris Grindstaff
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
So here is a master dump of all 64 custom cards for every active (and inactive/dead) Planewalker in the MTG universe based on the MTGSalvation Wiki. All cards are customized with art that represents all Planeswalkers (minus the cards with NO ART, such as the Novel only Planeswalkers like Masrath) the idea of this project was to add the element of Deck Building from MTG into Arena of the Planeswalker's to create custom heroes with varied options of unique creatures/spell combos, give a more uniform card size to all cards, and to showcase the art of MTG.

Future plans on this project is to give each Planeswalker Card 3 unique creature squads including a legendary single creature and rare/common squads, and to create custom variants of these cards as currently done with the two different variants of Jace avaible from the base game and the expansion.

This is not the final version of these Planeswalkers - I'm simply uploading this to get feedback and suggestions for balancing the cards, replacing/renaming skills, or for anyone to throw in better alternative artwork they might have; and without further ado the list:

Please note the ** next to the name will be removed after card fixes, it just represents the first draft of these.

Ok - a LOT of time and effort went into this project; HUGE thank you and props for Lythaeum for helping out with the template used in this project; my wife almost left me for spending too much time on these, so enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General to Variants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Neat!

Stuff like this really makes me hope we'll be getting another expansion soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.