Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the game is discontinued, but I finally have a phone that can run it and since it appears cheap at this point, I'd like to try it out. I know I need the base set, what would be your recommended initial expansions to get in addition? Given how miniatures games work, I assume I will want some options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Markovich
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I were to start, I'd go with...

Base game
An Urugal expansion
A Zikia expansion

I'd say that's the bare minimum. The base game gives you three each of the Gudanna and Durani figures. The expansions will cover the other two Arcanums. In addition to creating Urugal and Zikia armies, those figs can also be mixed in with Gudanna and Durani armies to give you more options.

Anything beyond that opens up more options for team building, as well as the number of players that can play.

If you're looking to buy cheap, please check out my sale at http://clixaccessories.com/GAsalepage.htm

If you need any more info, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.