Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daloester wrote:
Heisenbrain wrote:
Quote:
Greatsword: Before entering the Dungeon, another player chooses a Monster with strength 5, 6, or 7 which you then defeat.
This seems a little weak, the other player could easily choose a 6 or 7 he himself discarded...But propably she is balanced with the other strong equipments.

The player you choose can also be one that is eliminated from the game. Part of the strategy is choosing the "other player" wisely

Hmm, ok. So, before going into the dungeon, I get to choose a player? Then that player just names any one monster with a strength of 5, 6, or 7 (whether it's in that dungeon or not) and if I come across that monster in the dungeon, it's defeated?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artorig wrote:
Hmm, ok. So, before going into the dungeon, I get to choose a player? Then that player just names any one monster with a strength of 5, 6, or 7 (whether it's in that dungeon or not) and if I come across that monster in the dungeon, it's defeated?
Exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.