Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duane Crago
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone seen the printable character sheets for this one? I have checked a few times on Paizo's site and find them easily still for the previous campaign boxes. We have loved using them in the past instead of marking up the cards so hoping to do the same with this once we get going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
They haven't released them yet. You should use clear sleeves on the character and role cards and just use markers. No need for damaging the cards, and it makes them reusable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardboardjunkie wrote:
They haven't released them yet. You should use clear sleeves on the character and role cards and just use markers. No need for damaging the cards, and it makes them reusable.

But not readable for my eyes. I need the PDFs so I can print them on a full sheet. In the meantime the base game sits and no expansions will be bought.

They really should have them posted when the game releases. It's not like they haven't done it before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this and the list of cards. needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paizo has said they are working on getting them posted soon. They's hoped to have them last week.

For the character sheets, if you have a Paizo account and have added the free Character Sheets to your assets, they will send you an email anytime the contents of that package change, including the details of what changed. So, once they add them to the package you'll get an email.

I will also try to remember to post here once that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frode Wist
Norway
Flatåsen
Sor-Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've made sheets for simoun, zadim, ezren and ahmotep I guess I could share either as pdf or indesign file.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The pdf is now available at Paizo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
medwards wrote:
The pdf is now available at Paizo.

but there are not completed. the record deck pages are not included.

i would like to find a list of cards for each box, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.