Subject: Frigga's Sacrifice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Wiatros
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hello all,
I just finished a few games and something came up that has been bugging me. I didn't see an answer anywhere so I figured I'd ask. Can someone use Frigga's Sacrifice to destroy figures (i.e. boats with the dragons upgrade) if they have maxed stats? In my opinion, they shouldn't be able to pay the cost of something if they can't use the effect.

What do you guys think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
SeniorJanglzz wrote:
Hello all,
I just finished a few games and something came up that has been bugging me. I didn't see an answer anywhere so I figured I'd ask. Can someone use Frigga's Sacrifice to destroy figures (i.e. boats with the dragons upgrade) if they have maxed stats? In my opinion, they shouldn't be able to pay the cost of something if they can't use the effect.

What do you guys think?

I think that is allowable, you do not get the benefit of raising your stat up since you already maxed it. Are you also going to stop people from completing quests if they have maxed stats? What about pillaging? What if they have one stat maxed and pillage Yggdrasil, they can't get the full benefit, so they can't pillage. This logic doesn't hold up for other situations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed with Kevin, you are still allowed to play cards or do actions wether or not you are utilizing its full potential.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.