Subject: Colony over run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Carron
Canada
Thamesville
Ontario
flag msg tools
Last night we played and the first two entrances after the add zombie phase were full. Is this considered over run or do all entrances need to be full?

If treated like non colony locations the minute the last zombie space is occupied that location becomes over run but in the colony instance we had 2 of 6 full but 4 with space to play zombies. To me that means we can still get in and out, just have to use the back door.

*Written on my phone apologies for typos or grammar.*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea R
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
Each entrance is considered separately therefore is possible to have entrance 1 being overrun with entrance 6 still empty.

One thing to say though: the entrances (as for any of the location) is not overrun when the last spot is filled but only when a new ,zombie would need to be placed and there are no more free space. Then and only then the location is overrun once for each zombie you need to place in that location.

Example: school is full, 2 zombies needs to be added and the location is overrun twice losing 2 characters with lowest influence (that were at the school)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Carron
Canada
Thamesville
Ontario
flag msg tools
If entrance 1 is over run and there are open entrances does a survivor die at the Colony?

So there are 3 at entrance 1, 3 at entrance 2 and 1 at all the other entrances and we are at the add zombies phase and 4 zombies need to be added. At entrance 1 there is no space, 1 survivor dies? Go to place zombie at entrance 2, no space, 1 survivor dies?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's right, you always start from space 1, so it's important to keep the earlier spaces clear otherwise you get overruns even if there would be spaces at other, higher numbered, entrances.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Carron
Canada
Thamesville
Ontario
flag msg tools
Great thanks for clearing that up.

I lost a game Thursday in the most brutal fashion. Raxxon containment was almost zero, bandits were not so bad but we had over runs at 4 locations and had a Morale loss. That is my first morale loss and it was a glorious loss in the most epic of zombie swarms

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.