$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: King's Mace Vault Weapon and Doors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
josh dempsey
China
西安
陕西
flag msg tools
"How many lights do you see?"
badge
"There... are... FOUR... lights!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a reason why this melee weapon can't open doors? Is it a mistake?
Or is it just that the weapon is too powerful to be so versatile?

Thanks for your replies in advance.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a question only a dev can answer, and they don't respond here. I can't recall any errata on this card.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i dont remember if other mace weapons can open doors, but maces are brute force weapons but have no Chopping/piercing ability which is the thematic reason i guess.
Axes being the best weapons to open doors.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Timmermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelsenior wrote:
i dont remember if other mace weapons can open doors, but maces are brute force weapons but have no Chopping/piercing ability which is the thematic reason i guess.
Axes being the best weapons to open doors.


Hammers have no piercing/chopping ability and they open doors just fine.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeroenemans wrote:
Angelsenior wrote:
i dont remember if other mace weapons can open doors, but maces are brute force weapons but have no Chopping/piercing ability which is the thematic reason i guess.
Axes being the best weapons to open doors.


Hammers have no piercing/chopping ability and they open doors just fine.


Except for maybe the claw part? Which is designed pretty much exactly like a crowbar.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
Please don't point that mouse at my face - it looks sharp ;-)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
blipadouzi wrote:
jeroenemans wrote:
Angelsenior wrote:
i dont remember if other mace weapons can open doors, but maces are brute force weapons but have no Chopping/piercing ability which is the thematic reason i guess.
Axes being the best weapons to open doors.


Hammers have no piercing/chopping ability and they open doors just fine.


Except for maybe the claw part? Which is designed pretty much exactly like a crowbar.

Take a look at the Black Plague Hammer:


No claw part, no reason why the King's Mace couldn't open doors.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.