$30.00
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So he had a sign, "republicans against trump" and the crowd attacked him and then someone said he had a gun.

They have a couple videos of him talking here and commentators bloviate on it.

Then a bit that Trump's son apparently tweeted, Trump and Conway all stated it was an assassination attempt after they knew it wasn't.

---
Have to say that stage is poorly designed. They had to walk Trump sideways a loooong way (several seconds) before he was safe if it really had been an attempt.

(edit- video updated after first video set to private)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake "sign in to view this video" FUCK YOU-Tube! "TWO TIMES!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sigh. it was public yesterday. I'll see if I can find another copy.

Protester says, "I'm a republican and have been supporting republican candidates for quite some time and I just don't support donald trump" and also expresses thanks to law enforcement officers who he things saved his life.

Quotes him in text so not as good as the original which had video of him talking.

But basically a crowd of a half dozen trump supporters were beating and kicking him for holding a sign that said he was republican but didn't support trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Kellyanne Conway's new pivot talking point, "If Clinton is so good, why isn't she winning by more?!?!?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.