Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isabella Boon
Belgium
Grimbergen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm visiting warschau next weekend.
Is there a boardgame shop where i can buy capital?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Miłuński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Isabella. We have an official premiere event tomorrow but the game is already available in some shops. Till weekend it should be in bigger shops like Empik but you can already find it in hobbyshops like www.plaszomania.pl http://www.planszomania.pl/strategiczne/11759/Capital.html or http://am76.pl/index.php?kontakt.

Though please remeber that it is a Polish edition of the game. If you want to buy an English one I suggest our online shop: www.sklep.granna.pl

Have a nice trip to Warsaw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rachfal
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the game available in the on-line shop? The "search" function does not find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Filippos wrote:
If you want to buy an English one I suggest our online shop: www.sklep.granna.pl

Game doesn't seem to exist in the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anja wolput
Belgium
machelen
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want also buy this game but it isn't in the webshop? What are the shippingcosts for belgium?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isabella Boon
Belgium
Grimbergen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also cannot find it in the webshop.
And the webshop is online in Polish, which I don't understand.

Your game is popular with some people in Belgium here, discovered it in Essen. Please make it available :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Miłuński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry! I was sure it is already there. We are working on it. I'll let you know guys asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anja wolput
Belgium
machelen
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, thanks. i hope it is soon, because i want to buy this game for christmaspresent. what are the shippingcosts for belgium?

greets!

Filippos wrote:
I am sorry! I was sure it is already there. We are working on it. I'll let you know guys asap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anja wolput
Belgium
machelen
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still not in the webshop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Miłuński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is there now: http://sklep.granna.pl/capital_english_version for 99 pln (around 23 euros)

Sorry you've got to wait! To check the shipping cost please write an e-mail to: sklep@granna.pl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Filippos wrote:
It is there now: http://sklep.granna.pl/capital_english_version for 99 pln (around 23 euros)

Sorry you've got to wait! To check the shipping cost please write an e-mail to: sklep@granna.pl

I tried emailing them a couple days ago -- no response yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anja wolput
Belgium
machelen
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i bought the english version, and payed with credit card, but no answer anymore... when do i get my game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Miłuński
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
Both e-mailes were answered already. One was sent to the wrong adress. Thanks for your interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anja wolput
Belgium
machelen
belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
package was here a few days ago!
thanks for this good delivery!

good luck with the game!

greet, anja w.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Filippos wrote:

Hi! The game still shows as 'brak w magazynie'(out of stock). Do you know if there will be more in English? I can purchase the PL version as well I suppose...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Opportunity
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
I'm also very interested in this game and would like the English version. Please let us know if it will be back in stock. I'd personally be fine with the Polish version, but I don't want to have that extra hurdle when I'm teaching the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Filippos wrote:
Both e-mailes were answered already. One was sent to the wrong adress. Thanks for your interest.

I sent an email also, any word on restocking the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
Filippos wrote:

I sent an email also, any word on restocking the game?

It was in stock yesterday for a bit, but all the copies were purchased. I'm hoping they will touch base with us to let us know their thoughts. I know Filip was looking to do another print run. There's a copy on the BGM for $50 (without shipping) which is crazy because the game direct from Granna including shipping was only about $45. It's a free market, though, and that person is allowed to do what they will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Publisher is currently out of stock, said it will be a few months before they get more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
Publisher is currently out of stock, said it will be a few months before they get more.

Are you checking sklep.granna.pl? The English version shows currently in stock ('w magazynie') as of 9:34am on Jan 12, 2017. I just bought one more. I know they're talking about tweaking the wording in rules for the next run, which will be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Rugbydave wrote:
BoardTogether wrote:

Are you checking sklep.granna.pl? The English version shows currently in stock ('w magazynie') as of 9:34am on Jan 12, 2017. I just bought one more. I know they're talking about tweaking the wording in rules for the next run, which will be great!

I emailed them.

I would rather wait for an improved 2nd print run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ross
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sounds good! It was my understanding they're just tweaking some grammatical things in the rules and not actually changing gameplay? The store link was posted to Reddit and a bunch of folks there sold out the English version :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.