Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Lee
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

The Bishop, Green witch and the Huntress agent cards do not seem to have a cost for activating. They are essentially free. ie the Bishop icons say that the active player may take 5 gold or 5 magic from a player of his/her choice. There is no activation cost.

Thoughts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi!

I couldn't find a full image of these cards you mentioned but I will add that these cards are part of the Agents expansion pack. If I think about it, my first thoughts are that these agents sound pretty OP. But on the other hand, they are one-shot actions designed to change up game play and add a more varied experience. This expansion is completely optional to play with and to take five gold from another player may be ok in a 4 or 5 player game where resources are easier to come by. In a 2 player game I would think 3 gold or 3 magic would be a little better to scale with the player count. But I don't mind that there is no activation cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Simat777 wrote:
Hi

The Bishop, Green witch and the Huntress agent cards do not seem to have a cost for activating. They are essentially free. ie the Bishop icons say that the active player may take 5 gold or 5 magic from a player of his/her choice. There is no activation cost.

Thoughts...

The "cost" is that you spend one of your two actions that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mb
Indeed, they are from the Agents expansion pack.

So essentially, they are free but one has to use an action.

Thanks Guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.