Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Spare Dividers (UK) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have about 30 dividers they would be willing to sell?

(or more if you have them?)

I tried to order some from the UD website but it seems you can only order if you are in the USA or Canada.

I know that there are dividers on here that people print out but so far I have used the official ones and want to continue to do so.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mickey Stirrups wrote:
Does anyone have about 30 dividers they would be willing to sell?

(or more if you have them?)

I tried to order some from the UD website but it seems you can only order if you are in the USA or Canada.

I know that there are dividers on here that people print out but so far I have used the official ones and want to continue to do so.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Mark

I have mine that I would send you. Youre in the UK so shipping might be a little bit, ya know? I sent you a message about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jerome - appreciated but it'll probably be more cost effective to find someone in the UK.

Still don't really understand why UD don't include them in the big box expansions tbh.

If I can't find any in the UK I might have to print off some of the customs on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rome Knows Nothing
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mickey Stirrups wrote:
Thanks Jerome - appreciated but it'll probably be more cost effective to find someone in the UK.

Still don't really understand why UD don't include them in the big box expansions tbh.

If I can't find any in the UK I might have to print off some of the customs on here.

Youre probably able to order them through UD, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried that but when I went to put in the billing address there was only an option for USA or Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. I think that's because transoceanic, insured package shipping is ridiculously expensive these days.

If you can't find someone local to give you their spare dividers, you have a couple options, I think. One is to go to a store with a decent hobby or art supply section and buy some poster board of the appropriate thickness. Then, cut the poster board sheets down to divider size using a good paper-cutter. Sheets of blank poster board are about a $1 here and even cheaper in bulk. I'm guessing you can probably cut one large sheet of poster board down to like 12 dividers. Another option is to go to a printing store and print your own custom dividers using the various files you'll find here in the Files section of the game's web page. Both of those options should be much, much cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markococo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Darth

I think it's looking likely that I'll go down the custom divider route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.